Friday, March 13, 2009

Another beginning ... and there have been a few!

I started this blog as a dare from my sister-in-law. She also has a blog and I have a feeling I will have many more posts than she does.... Prove me right!

I have a story to tell, who wants to hear it?

My life started on a Sunday in Connecticut and so far has taken me across oceans and back to a place not too far... Montreal, Canada. I will talk about my travels, and maybe some of my past companions may want to post comments; I will talk about my family, and I am not sure if they will want to post (LOL); I will talk about my cooking and I think a few people have loved it; I will post about my new life with my SPECIAL husband (a unique person - he still has me around after all); I will talk about our home renovations (so that our mistakes can be your guide for your renos as well as make you all laugh)...

Thank you for joining me on this part of my journey.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about talking of your wonderful koubari !!!

    ReplyDelete