Monday, March 16, 2009

Hard day at the shop

Dear Lord,

Forgive me for my sins... and they are...
- GOSSIP - "Did you see that chick with the ugly shoes and the limp?" "Have you heard about the neighbor and his new girlfriend?"

- ANNOYANCE - My sister-in-law is riding one of my nerves... I would have said my last nerve but I am being realistic; I am sure there will be many more times and many more nerves. Someone hand me a stick, for I will hang her like a piniata and hit her with it. What do you think? Will candy come out? There is a question for the answer none of you care for.

- IMPATIENCE - I thought I was doing a friend a favor but then I could not be patient to wait for her to do what she needed. I thought she was taking WAY TOO LONG to pick that one pair of silver shoes... You should only know how many were tried out and how many of those were the same ones just in different stores.

- LUST - I am married for two years now and I love my husband, but the other day I wanted to pinch the rear end of a contracter I had over the house that was giving me an estimate. And to think, it was in front of my husband.

So, I here is where I need to repent. Is that how my sins will be absolved? But then again, they will come about all over again tomorrow. For tonight, I will take a break - sit in front of the tube and watch that silly Denise Richards dance like a chicken. Here we go again.... I am gossiping and being critical (that would be another sin)... that girl is a skinny actress and you would think that she should be able to move better. Instead she is pulled around by Maksim like a stick in the mud. LOL - wait that made me laugh. OK here is another sin... Making fun of another.. is that a sin?

And my days while I right this note. Only thing I have to say is that I am tired and this day is not over. So friends, I hope I have made you laugh or kept you interested. Perhaps this week I will pull some energy and write about a trip I took to Paris... it was the best of times - it was the worst of times... but it was a time that is for sure...

Till later.
EKG

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Maksenise but that crack about the pinata, I don't know about that yet.......

    ReplyDelete